Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fruit nails: Kooky Kiwi




So I entered this Sally "It's So Easy," nail art challenge! 

The theme was Summer, and the design had to convey summer, originality, and difficulty.
I chose to go with the Kiwi design, because of the fruits I tried, it hadn't been done this way, and it looked pretty good.
To give myself an even playing field, I put on long nails for the day. Haha I seriously CANT type in these things! they keep getting stuck in the keyboard!
My sister Jaemi took these for me. Thanks Jams!!
I did a full manicure, only to read the rules again and see that only one nail was allowed!

 So here's a couple of those shots.


I'll let you know what happens, but honestly, I'd be THRILLED to win one of the 20 fourth place prizes. Wouldn't that rock?!

No comments:

Post a Comment