Monday, July 23, 2012

Cheetah Nails

I wanted to try something a little different, so I decided to give the cheetah nails trend a go.

I was inspired by my favorite cardigan. I wore them together and it was pretty epic.

I started with a white base, then added dots of china glaze "Unplugged" brown, and added gold highlights with Wet 'n Wilds chrome collection using a tooth pick. I then used a black nail art polish with a smaller brush around the edges to achieve that "cheetah" look.
As you will see, the black bleeds a little into the white, because I didn't use a fine tip brush. I think I will invest in one, as the results are worth the money.


If you have super short nails like me, I recommend this manicure, or any that involve light polishes and or white. The pale color elongates your nails, and in turn, your fingers, and looks flattering.

It took at least an hour, but I have had so much fun wearing and looking at my nails, that I feel it was worth it.


I really like it!

A fun update for a few days later is to add opal glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment