Friday, July 20, 2012

First stop: Nail Blog

Rose Trellis. A rose design on pale mint. Perfect for Spring or Early Summer.
This is my brand spanking new nail blog. I follow so many, and am more than a little obsessed my nail polish, so I figured I might as well take pictures and write about it, instead of boring my male co-workers with talk about it. They call nail polish my "crack." I have so much nail polish it doesn't fit into one bag anymore. I need to get one of those organizers thingies for it.
Neon Sunset. Bright, bold stripes that make me feel like I'm on vacation when I'm working.
I'm not the most original nail blogger, but I've certainly got lots of enthusiasm. I have super short nails, as I'm a working violinist, and have to keep my nails short. but that has never stopped my love of fantastical polishes!
Hopefully my skills will progress along with this blog.
My next post will be on Sunday, where I will show my recent nail polish haul, and do a few reviews.

Hugs and kisses,
Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment