Thursday, October 11, 2012

Butter Me Up: Polish Review

I'm doing some reviews of the Butter London polishes I got from Coterie.
This is a break from my nail art, but I am enjoying it.
The polishes go on so well, and dry quickly, and last a long time.
I bought the "All Hail The Queen," color, which looks like a light mocha color with holographic dust in it.
This gives you an idea of how smooth the finish is.

Check the tiny sparkles!

This photo  shows what the color really looks like in natural light.

It looks understated and sophisticated. It also make my fingers look longer, which is a major plus.



Next is the sparkle polish "West End." I layered it on top of "All Hail The Queen" and I love it. 
It's a gold glitter with a little bit of orange glitter mixed in to give it depth.

This is with top coat,

This is without. They look slightly different, but both are great.
Overall, I love these polishes!
Next post I'll review the color "Bluey," and the Butter Matte coat. 










No comments:

Post a Comment